Linear MIMO equalization for high-speed chip-to-chip communication
2015) International Conference on Communications, Proceedings. p.4978-4983 Mark(
- Candidate genetic modifiers for breast and ovarian cancer risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
- Political power and the world-system: can political globalization counter core hegemony?
- An original phylogenetic approach identified mitochondrial haplogroup T1a1 as inversely associated with breast cancer risk in BRCA2 mutation carriers
- Application of MIMO DF equalization to high-speed off-chip communication
- Observer bias in animal behaviour research: can we believe what we score, if we score what we believe?
- Do level and variability of systolic blood pressure predict arterial properties or vice versa?
- The BRIC phantom: a comparative analysis of the BRICs as a category of rising powers
- The welfare of broiler chickens during transport to slaughter plants
- Efficient BER simulation of orthogonal space-time block codes in Nakagami-m fading