- EGFR in melanoma: clinical significance and potential therapeutic target
- P-cadherin in adhesion and invasion: opposite roles in colon and bladder carcinoma
- P-cadherin as a new tumour marker and potential therapeutic target for the treatment of malignant melanoma.
- Experimental procedures to assay invasion-associated activities of primary cultured fibroblasts
- P-cadherin expression reduces melanoma growth, invasion, and responsiveness to growth factors in nude mice
- P-cadherin counteracts myosin II-B function: implications in melanoma progression
- Formation of metallic In in InGaN/GaN multiquantum wells
- Determination of crystal misorientation in epitaxial lateral overgrowth of GaN.
The dependence of the optical energies on InGaN composition.
2001) MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING B-SOLID STATE MATERIALS FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. 82(1-3). p.194-196 Mark(
- Epitaxial lateral overgrowth of GaN on sapphire - An examination of epitaxy quality using synchrotron X-ray topography.