- DUSP4 expression level in colorectal primaries predicts overall survival benefit in Kras wild-type and Kras mutant colorectal cancer after treatment with cetuximab for metastatic disease.
- Amphiregulin and Epiregulin expression in primary colorectal cancer identifies a subgroup of patients that will respond to EGFR inhibition.
- Investigation on p-contacts in Mg-doped GaN and the effect of various pre-treatments.
- Segmental porcine pancreatic autotransplantation as model for pancreas preservation studies using two different techniques for vascular reconstruction.
Highly chemical reactive ion etching of gallium nitride
2000) MRS INTERNET JOURNAL OF NITRIDE SEMICONDUCTOR RESEARCH. 5(suppl. 1). p.U768-U773 Mark(
- A single center's clinical experience with quadruple immunosuppression including ATG or IL2 antibodies and mycophenolate mofetil in simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplants
- Reduced pancreatic and renal allograft rejection rate with quadruple immuno-suppression, including short course ATG and (MMF) mycophenolate mofetil following simultaneous pancreas and kidney (SPK) transplantation
- Physiologic and metabolic results of pancreatic cold storage with Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate-HTK solution (Custodiol)(R) in the porcine autotransplantation model.
- Preservation of the porcine pancreas with HTK solution
- Side-wall morphology in reactive ion etching of GaN.