- The OCareCloudS project: toward organizing care through trusted cloud services
- Taking real-life seriously in living lab research: an approach for decomposing context beyond 'Environment'
- Effect of video lag on laparoscopic surgery: correlation between performance and usability at low latencies
- An ontology co-design method for the co-creation of a continuous care ontology
Het VOWB-pilootproject voor een gedistribueerd depot van gedrukte biomedische tijdschriftencollecties
2014) CAHIERS DE LA DOCUMENTATION = BLADEN VOOR DE DOCUMENTATIE. 68(3). p.22-29 Mark(
- Identifying barriers in telesurgery by studying current team practices in robot-assisted surgery
- Effect of video latency on performance and subjective experience in laparoscopic surgery
- Spraakverstaanbaarheid, stem, resonantie, articulatie en oromyofunctioneel gedrag één jaar na faciale transplantatie
- Integrating the every-day life context in subjective video quality experiments
- The potential of digital games for empowerment of groups at risk of social and economic exclusion: evidence and opportunity for policy.  Report commissioned by the European Commission and prepared by the Institute for Prospective Technologies (IPTS) in collaboration with iMinds.