- Publishing provenance information on the web using the Memento datetime content negotiation
- Teelt van energiegewassen als alternatief voor de klassieke landbouw
- Truncated isoform of mouse alpha T-catenin is testis-restricted in expression and function
- A unique and specific interaction between alpha T-catenin and plakophilin-2 in the area composita, the mixed-type junctional structure of cardiac intercalated discs
- Differential downregulation of alpha T-catenin expression in placenta: trophoblast cell type-dependent imprinting of the CTNNA3 gene
- Alpha-catenin is required for IGF-I-induced cellular migration but not invasion in human colonic cancer cells
- alpha-T-catenin is expressed in human brain and interacts with the Wnt signaling pathway but is not responsible for linkage to chromosome 10 in Alzheimer's disease
- Assessment of the CTNNA3 gene encoding human alpha T-catenin regarding its involvement in dilated cardiomyopathy
- alpha T-Catenin: a novel tissue-specific beta-catenin-binding protein mediating strong cell-cell adhesion.
Human a-catulin, a novel a-catenin-like molecule with conserved genomic structure, but deviating alternative splicing.
1999) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-GENE STRUCTURE AND EXPRESSION. 1447(2-3). p.341-347 Mark(