- Polymicrogyria with dysmorphic basal ganglia? Think tubulin!
- De novo MECP2 duplications in two females with intellectual disability and unfavorable complete skewed X-inactivation
- Elaborating the phenotypic spectrum associated with mutations in ARFGEF2: case study and literature review
- Clinical and genetic aspects of PCDH19-related epilepsy syndromes and the possible role of PCDH19 mutations in males with autism spectrum disorders
- First line management of prolonged convulsive seizures in children and adults: good practice points
- Situation assessment as an ignored factor in the behavioral consistency paradigm underlying the validity of personnel selection procedures
Health problems in children with Down syndrome
2012) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 14(2). p.14-18 Mark(
- Recommendations for the treatment of epilepsy in adult patients in general practice in Belgium: an update
- KCNQ2 encephalopathy: emerging phenotype of a neonatal epileptic encephalopathy
- Do individual differences in perceiving situational demands moderate the relationship between personality and assessment center dimension ratings?