- Polymicrogyria with dysmorphic basal ganglia? Think tubulin!
- De novo MECP2 duplications in two females with intellectual disability and unfavorable complete skewed X-inactivation
- Situation assessment as an ignored factor in the behavioral consistency paradigm underlying the validity of personnel selection procedures
- Clinical and genetic aspects of PCDH19-related epilepsy syndromes and the possible role of PCDH19 mutations in males with autism spectrum disorders
- Elaborating the phenotypic spectrum associated with mutations in ARFGEF2: case study and literature review
- First line management of prolonged convulsive seizures in children and adults: good practice points
- Recommendations for the treatment of epilepsy in adult patients in general practice in Belgium: an update
- KCNQ2 encephalopathy: emerging phenotype of a neonatal epileptic encephalopathy
Health problems in children with Down syndrome
2012) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 14(2). p.14-18 Mark(
- Do individual differences in perceiving situational demands moderate the relationship between personality and assessment center dimension ratings?