- Regenerative potential of silk conduits in repair of peripheral nerve injury in adult rats
- Effect of environmental factors on the biosynthesis of the neuro-excitatory amino acid beta-ODAP (beta-N-oxalyl-L-alpha, beta-diaminopropionic acid) in callus tissue of lathyrus sativus
Serum levels of CK18 M30 and leptin are useful predictors of steatohepatitis and fibrosis in paediatric NAFLD
2010) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 51(4). p.500-506 Mark(
- Formulation and application of entomopathogenic-nematode-infected cadavers for control of Hoplia philanthus in turfgrass
- Use of culture-independent methods to compare bacterial assemblages on feathers of crested and least Auklets (Aethia cristatella and Aethia pusilla) with those of passerines
- Salinity tolerance and accumulation of neurotoxin and excitatory amino acids in Lathyrus sativus
- Progress and Prospects in the Bangladesh/Belgium Inter-university project.
- Recent progress in the Bangladesh-Belgium inter-university project
- New findings and symptomatic treatment for neurolathyrism, a motor neuron disease occuring in North West Bangladesh
- A COMPARATIVE-STUDY OF THE 0-PHTHALALDEHYDE METHOD FOR THE NEUROTOXIN 3-N-OXALYL-L-2,3-DIAMINOPROPANOIC ACID AS MODIFIED BY VARIOUS LABORATORIES.