- Oncogenetic testing and follow-up for women with familial breast/ovarian cancer, Li-Fraumeni syndrome and Cowden syndrome
- Oncogenetic testing, diagnosis and follow-up in Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome, familial atypical multiple mole melanoma syndrome and neurofibromatosis 1 and 2
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Lung Cancer How Much Does it Really Cost?
- Comparative effectiveness research and measuring the level of pharmaceutical innovation in the EU
Stimulating pharmaceutical innovation in the EU
2011) EXPERT REVIEW OF PHARMACOECONOMICS & OUTCOMES RESEARCH. 11(3). p.235-239 Mark(
- Evidence behind use of intensity-modulated radiotherapy: a systematic review of comparative clinical studies
- Evidence behind use of intensity modulated radiotherapy: a systematic review of comparative clinical studies (vol 9, pg 367, 2008)