- Mutations in KEOPS-complex genes cause nephrotic syndrome with primary microcephaly
- Electrophysiological evidence during episodic prospection implicates medial prefrontal and bilateral middle temporal gyrus
- The genome sequence of the orchid Phalaenopsis equestris
- 'Can waiting awaken the resting brain?' A comparison of waiting- and cognitive task-induced attenuation of very low frequency neural oscillations
Common-mode noise reduction schemes for weakly coupled differential serpentine delay microstrip lines
2013) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPONENTS PACKAGING AND MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY. 3(6). p.1016-1027 Mark(
- A randomized phase 2 study of paclitaxel and carboplatin with or without conatumumab for first-line treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer
- Embolisation therapy for pulmonary arteriovenous malformations
- Inhibition of calcitriol-induced monocyte CD14 expression by uremic toxins: Role of purines.
- Inhibition of calcitriol receptor binding to vitamin D response elements by uremic toxins.
- MECHANISM OF DECREASED INTESTINAL CALCITRIOL RECEPTOR CONCENTRATION IN RENAL-FAILURE.