- Geological and geophysical investigation of water leakage from two micro-dam reservoirs : implications for future site selection, northern Ethiopia
- Hydrodynamical and hydrochemical groundwater controls on abiotic environmental gradients in a nature reserve in Flanders (Belgium)
- The host-pathogen interaction of ecologically diverse coagulase-negative staphylococci in bovine mastitis, with a focus on prolactin
Assessment of groundwater recharge influenced by floodwater spreading : an integrated approach with limited accessible data
2017) HYDROLOGICAL SCIENCES JOURNAL-JOURNAL DES SCIENCES HYDROLOGIQUES. 62(1). p.147-164 Mark(
- Hydrochemical characteristics and flow of the Nubian Aquifer System in Tazerbo Wellfield, SE Libya.
- Hydrodynamical and hydrochemical groundwater controls on abiotic environmental gradients in a nature reserve in Flanders (Belgium).
- The effectiveness of a community-based fundamental motor skill intervention in children aged 3–8 years : results of the 'Multimove for Kids' project
- Regional groundwater flow modeling of the Geba basin, northern Ethiopia
- Spatial and temporal variability of groundwater recharge in Geba basin, Northern Ethiopia. Journal of African Earth Sciences 134, 198-212 (accepted: 19 June 2017; DOI: 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2017.06.006).
- Sinkholes due to groundwater withdrawal in Tazerbo Wellfield, SE Libya. Groundwater 2017 (1-9) (accepted: 16 April 2017; DOI: 10.1111/gwat.12534