- The Belgian registry of pediatric Crohn's disease (BELCRO): growth status after 3 year follow up
- Longterm followup of rituximab therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: results from the Belgian MabThera in Rheumatoid Arthritis registry
- Disease severity after 3 years of treating newly diagnosed pediatric Crohn's disease patients (The Belcro cohort)
- Misdiagnosis as asphyxiating thoracic dystrophy and CMV-associated haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in Shwachman-Diamond syndrome
- Pediatric Crohn’s disease: a different approach between pediatric and adult gastroenterologists?
Gastrointestinal problems in children with Down syndrome
2012) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 14(2). p.36-39 Mark(
- Portal hypertension after combined liver and intestinal transplantation, a diagnostic and therapeutic challenge?
- Factors determining therapeutic strategy at diagnosis and evolution of disease severity in a cohort of Belgian pediatric Crohn's disease patients (BELCRO)
- Three-year follow-up of rituximab in rheumatoid arthritis: results from the Belgian MIRA (MabThera in Rheumatoid Arthritis) registry
- Noncirrhotic presinusoidal portal hypertension is common in cystic fibrosis-associated liver disease