- Transcranial direct current stimulation over the right frontal inferior cortex decreases neural activity needed to achieve inhibition : a double-blind ERP study in a male population
- What should Jesus do? How not to go round and do good in the Greco-Roman world
- Nurses’ competencies in self-management support in chronic care : where are we now? Where do we need to go?
- Pension reform in an OLG model with heterogeneous abilities
- Μέν in the Roman and Byzantine papyri. Syntax, semantics and pragmatics
- Should I stay or should I go? The association between upward socio - Economic neighbourhood change and moving p ropensities
- Go/Stop : a bottom-up framework to understand young children's engagement with (exercise) video games
- Rederijkers, Kannenkijkers : drinking and drunkenness in the sixteenth and seventeenth-century Low Countries
- Automata, man-machines and embodiment: deflating or inflating Life?
Port governance in China since 2004 : institutional layering and the growing impact of broader policies
2017) RESEARCH IN TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT. 22. p.184-200 Mark(