- FYBAR : Gevorderde FYsico-chemische Behandeling van Biologisch gestabiliseerd Afvalwater afkomstig van Afvalverwerkende en Recyclerende bedrijven
Optofluidic chip for single-beam optical trapping of particles enabling confocal Raman measurements
2017) IEEE JOURNAL OF SELECTED TOPICS IN QUANTUM ELECTRONICS. 23(2). p.1-9 Mark(
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Implicit cross-community attitudes revisited: Evidence for in-group favoritism but not for out-group derogation in Northern Ireland.
- Quantifying Relationships between Biodiversity and Ecosystem Function with Experiments
- Multi-residue determination and ecological risk assessment of pesticides in the lakes of Rwanda
- Feasibility of a small‑scale production system approach for palm sugar sweetened dark chocolate
- Monometrics and their role in the rationalisation of ranking rules
- Elevated Delta Np63 alpha Levels Facilitate Epidermal and Biliary Oncogenic Transformation
- Lacustrine turbidites produced by surficial slope sediment remobilization: A mechanism for continuous and sensitive turbidite paleoseismic records
- The intensive care medicine agenda on acute kidney injury
- '… such are the joys of travelling when you do not speak the language of the country you are passing through ': Zugänge zur anderen Kultur in Reisetexten von Frauen der 1930er Jahre
- The database of the PREDICTS (Projecting Responses of Ecological Diversity In Changing Terrestrial Systems) project
- Review of Anders Cullhed. The Shadow of Creusa. Negotiating Fictionality in Late Antique Latin Literature. Translated by Michael Knight. (Beiträge zur Altertumskunde Band 339.) Berlin - Boston: de Gruyter, 2015 (originally published as Kreousas skugga, 2006). Pp. xxii + 703. ISBN: 978-3-11-031086-3.
- EV-TRACK : transparent reporting and centralizing knowledge in extracellular vesicle research