- Exploring Racial Bias in a European Country with a Recent History of Immigration of Black Africans
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015 : a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Bridging the divide between functional and cognitive psychology.
- Reliable mite-specific IgE testing in nasal secretions by means of allergen microarray
- Yvonne Serruys (1873-1953)
- The relationship between theory of mind and relational frame theory: Convergence of perspective-taking measures.
- EMAS recommendations for conditions in the workplace for menopausal women
- Hearing voices, dissociation and the self: a functional-analytic perspective.
Comparing palliative care in care homes across Europe (PACE): protocol of a cross-sectional study of deceased residents in 6 EU countries
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 17(6). p.566.e1-566.e7 Mark(
- A model of care for healthy menopause and ageing : EMAS position statement