- Molecular and morphological insights into the origin of the invasive greater white-toothed shrew (Crocidura russula) in Ireland
- Proximate determinants of bite force in Anolis lizards
- Developmental plasticity affects sexual size dimorphism in an anole lizard
- Determinants of pull strength in captive grey mouse lemurs
- The shrew tamed by Wolff's law: do functional constraints shape the skull through muscle and bone covariation?
Redescription of the hyoid apparatus and associated musculature in the extant coelacanth Latimeria chalumnae: functional implications for feeding
2015) ANATOMICAL RECORD-ADVANCES IN INTEGRATIVE ANATOMY AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY. 298(3). p.579-601 Mark(
Environmental constraints drive the partitioning of the soundscape in fishes
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(19). p.6092-6097 Mark(
- Sleep in amphibians and reptiles: a review and an analysis of evolutionary patterns
Amber fossils demonstrate deep-time stability of Caribbean lizard communities
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(32). p.9961-9966 Mark(
- Is beak morphology in Darwin's finches tuned to loading demands?