- The trade-off between biting and singing performance in finches explained by biomechanical modelling
- Broader head, stronger bite : in vivo bite forces in European eel Anguilla anguilla
- Proximate determinants of bite force in Anolis lizards
- Determinants of pull strength in captive grey mouse lemurs
- Developmental plasticity affects sexual size dimorphism in an anole lizard
- Molecular and morphological insights into the origin of the invasive greater white-toothed shrew (Crocidura russula) in Ireland
- The shrew tamed by Wolff's law: do functional constraints shape the skull through muscle and bone covariation?
Redescription of the hyoid apparatus and associated musculature in the extant coelacanth Latimeria chalumnae: functional implications for feeding
2015) ANATOMICAL RECORD-ADVANCES IN INTEGRATIVE ANATOMY AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY. 298(3). p.579-601 Mark(
- Sexual differences in exploration behavior in Xenopus tropicalis?
- Larger lacertid lizard species produce higher than expected iliotibialis muscle power output: the evolution of muscle contractile mechanics with body size