- Co-producing safety in the local community: A Q-methodology study on the incentives of Belgian and Dutch members of neighbourhood watch schemes
- Why co-produce? Accounting for diversity in citizens’ motivations to engage in neighbourhood watch schemes.
- Risk of frailty in elderly with COPD: a population-based study
- GWAS analysis of handgrip and lower body strength in older adults in the CHARGE consortium
'Cette autre nécessité essentielle: 'l'urbanisation': electrification and the Urbanisation of the Nebular City
2016) International Planning History Society Proceedings. 4. p.201-214 Mark(
- From splintered municipalism to metropolitan resilience: Interwar provincial experiments in metropolitan governance.
- Affordances of online technologies for academic writing instruction in a foreign language: an exploration in individual and collaborative settings
- Molecular properties determining unbound intracellular and extracellular brain exposure of CNS drug candidates
- Attitudes towards online feedback on writing: why students mistrust the learning potential of models
- Learning to think and write together: collaborative synthesis writing supported by a script and a video-based model