- (Re)translation, ideology and business. The fate of translated adventure fiction in Russia, before and after 1991.
- On the development of the interpersonal epistemic stance construction in Spanish : the case of sabes ‘you know’ and constructional variants
- Do employers prefer overqualified graduates? A field experiment
- The evolution of the Ancient Greek deverbal pragmatic markers áge, íthi and phére
- Blue blood in the red? Nobles on the Antwerp annuity market (1490-1493)
- The (im)materialities of borders
- Human rights encounter legal pluralism
- Language variation and change: tense, aspect and modality in Ancient Greek
- Towards a New Standard. Theoretical and Empirical Studies on the Restandardization of Italian
Port governance in China since 2004 : institutional layering and the growing impact of broader policies
2017) RESEARCH IN TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT. 22. p.184-200 Mark(
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015 : a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- The Martian: Can The Protagonist Be Qualified As A Space Pirate?
- Ethylene hydrogenation over Pt/TiO2 : a charge-sensitive reaction
- Carbon dioxide production during cardiopulmonary bypass : pathophysiology, measure and clinical relevance
- Elevated ΔNp63α levels facilitate epidermal and biliary oncogenic transformation