- Perceived discrimination In Primary Healthcare in Europe: evidence from the cross-sectional QUALICOPC study
- Access, treatment and outcomes of care: a study of ethnic minorities in Europe
- Accessible health care for Roma: a gypsy's tale a qualitative in-depth study of access to health care for Roma in Ghent
- Primary care for the Roma in Europe: position paper of the European forum for primary care
- Differences on the organisation and provision of general practice in Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand: what are the consequences in terms of quality and equity?
- Onderzoeksrapport 'Gezondheidsprofiel gedetineerden'
- Sampling and decontamination method for culture of nontuberculous mycobacteria in respiratory samples of cystic fibrosis patients
- Clinical aspects of chronic ENT inflammation in children
Severe Gastritis in an Insulin-dependent Child With an IPEX Syndrome
2009) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 49(3). p.368-370 Mark(