- Regenerative potential of silk conduits in repair of peripheral nerve injury in adult rats
- Effect of environmental factors on the biosynthesis of the neuro-excitatory amino acid beta-ODAP (beta-N-oxalyl-L-alpha, beta-diaminopropionic acid) in callus tissue of lathyrus sativus
Serum levels of CK18 M30 and leptin are useful predictors of steatohepatitis and fibrosis in paediatric NAFLD
2010) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 51(4). p.500-506 Mark(
- Formulation and application of entomopathogenic-nematode-infected cadavers for control of Hoplia philanthus in turfgrass
- Salinity tolerance and accumulation of neurotoxin and excitatory amino acids in Lathyrus sativus
- Progress and Prospects in the Bangladesh/Belgium Inter-university project.
- Study of Lathyrism: some new findings
- A COMPARATIVE-STUDY OF THE 0-PHTHALALDEHYDE METHOD FOR THE NEUROTOXIN 3-N-OXALYL-L-2,3-DIAMINOPROPANOIC ACID AS MODIFIED BY VARIOUS LABORATORIES.
- Recent progress in the Bangladesh-Belgium inter-university project
- New findings and symptomatic treatment for neurolathyrism, a motor neuron disease occuring in North West Bangladesh