- Response to exercise and mechanical efficiency in non-ischaemic stunning, induced by short-term rapid pacing in dogs: a role for calcium?
- Time-dependent effects on coronary remodeling and epicardial conductance after intracoronary injection of enriched hematopoietic bone marrow stem cells in patients with previous myocardial infarction
On the validity of blood flow measurement using colored microspheres.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 45(4) H1150-H1158). Mark(
- Simultaneous coronary pressure and flow velocity measurements in humans - Feasibility, reproducibility, and hemodynamic dependence of coronary flow velocity reserve, hyperemic flow versus pressure slope index, and fractional flow reserve
- Effect of inhibition of nitric oxide formation on left ventricular function and coronary circulation during exercise in dogs
- RELATION BETWEEN MYOCARDIAL FRACTIONAL FLOW RESERVE CALCULATED FROM CORONARY PRESSURE MEASUREMENTS AND EXERCISE-INDUCED MYOCARDIAL-ISCHEMIA
- QUANTITATIVE CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY IN PREDICTING FUNCTIONAL-SIGNIFICANCE OF STENOSES IN AN UNSELECTED PATIENT COHORT
- Ca++ responsivenss after 48 hrs of rapid pacing in conscious dogs
- CORONARY FLOW RESERVE CALCULATED FROM PRESSURE MEASUREMENTS IN HUMANS - VALIDATION WITH POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY
- Decreased left ventricular contractile response to catecholamines in the early phase of heart failure induced by rapid pacing in chronically instrumented dogs