- Blue blood in the red? Nobles on the Antwerp annuity market (1490-1493)
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Comparison of statistical regression and data-mining techniques in estimating soil water retention of tropical delta soils
- Waarom is er geen bovengrens op het aantal verdronken vluchtelingen?
- Synthesis of potent and selective HDAC6 inhibitors bearing a cyclohexane- or cycloheptane-annulated 1,5-benzothiazepine scaffold
- Bridging the divide between functional and cognitive psychology.
- Combination of tauroursodeoxycholic acid and N-acetylcysteine exceeds standard treatment for acetaminophen intoxication
- Klebsiella phages representing a novel clade of viruses with an unknown DNA modification and biotechnologically interesting enzymes
Network-based integration of systems genetics data reveals pathways associated with lignocellulosic biomass accumulation and processing
2017) Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 114(5). p.1195-1200 Mark(
- Cyriel Buysse: tragedie en andere vroege verhalen