- Comparison of horse and rabbit antithymocyte globulin in immunosuppressive therapy for refractory cytopenia of childhood
Substrate specificity of bacterial oligosaccharyltransferase suggests a common transfer mechanism for the bacterial and eukaryotic systems
2006) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 103(18). p.7088-7093 Mark(
- Saviours from space for Siberia’s frozen tombs
- Definition of the bacterial N-glycosylation site consensus sequence
- Acceptor protein requirements for recombinant N-glycosylation in Escherichia coli
- Anaesthetic Management of the illicit-substance-using patient
- Neurologic complications of neuraxial analgesia for labor
- Anesthesia In patients with substance abuse.
- A redescription of Ypsylonellus similis (Thorne, 1925) Andrassy, 1984, with descriptions of some related species (Nematoda: Cephalobidae).