The high-affinity peptidoglycan binding domain of Pseudomonas phage endolysin KZ144
2009) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 383(2). p.187-191 Mark(
- A fast and sensitive method for measuring the integrity of siRNA-carrier complexes in full human serum
- Virus evolution reveals an exclusive role for LEDGF/p75 in chromosomal tethering of HIV
- Overexpression of the lens epithelium-derived growth factor/p75 integrase binding domain inhibits human immunodeficiency virus replication
- InP-based modulator array antennas at 1.06 µm
- High efficiency InGaAsP/InP phase modulator at 1.06 mm.
- Influence of laser parameters and unpumped regions near the facets on the power level for catastrophic optical damage in short wavelength lasers.