- Synthesis of homoceramides, novel ceramide analogues, and their lack of effect on the growth of hippocampal neurons
- Synthesis of fluorinated sphinganine and dihydroceramide analogues.
- Synthesis of alanine and proline amino acids with amino or guanidinium substitution on the side chain.
- Structure-activity relationship of short-chain sphingoid bases as inhibitors of sphingosine kinase.
- Synthesis and apoptogenic activity of fluorinated ceramide and dihydroceramide analogues.
- Synthesis and pairing properties of oligonucleotides containing 3-hydroxy-4-hydroxymethyl-1-cyclohexanyl nucleosides.
- DNA-binding ligands from peptide libraries containing unnatural amino acids.
- Incorporation of 2'-amido nucleosides in oligodeoxynucleotides and oligoribonucleotides as a model for 2'-linked conjugates.
Synthesis of 3'-fluoromethylthio-, 3'fluoromethylsulfinyl- and 3'-fluoromethylsulfonyl-substituted 3'-deoxythymidine.
1994) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-PERKIN TRANSACTIONS 1. (3. p.249-255 Mark(
- Collaborative study of the analysis of tetracycline by liquid chromatography on poly(styrene-divinylbenzene).