- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR: does the methodology matter?
- Repetitive thinking about the mother during distress moderates the link between children's attentional breadth around the mother and depressive symptoms in middle childhood
- Formation of 3-chlorotyrosine by use of hypochlorite in food
MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Longer depressive episode duration negatively influences HF-rTMS treatment response: a cerebellar metabolic deficiency?
- The impact of accelerated high frequency rTMS on brain neurochemicals in treatment-resistant depression: Insights from 1 H MR spectroscopy
- Dysbiosis and zonulin upregulation alter gut epithelial and vascular barriers in patients with ankylosing spondylitis
- Direct comparison of distinct naive pluripotent states in human embryonic stem cells
- Study of hepatitis E virus infection of genotype 1 and 3 in mice with humanised liver
Port governance in China since 2004 : institutional layering and the growing impact of broader policies
2017) RESEARCH IN TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT. 22. p.184-200 Mark(