- The Arabidopsis lectin EULS3 is involved in stomatal closure
- Cell cycle-dependent O-GlcNAc modification of tobacco histones and their interaction with the tobacco lectin
- Recombinant expression of trypanosome surface glycoproteins in Pichia pastoris for the diagnosis of Trypanosoma evansi infection
Energy use efficiency is characterized by an epigenetic component that can be directed through artificial selection to increase yield
2009) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 106(47). p.20109-20114 Mark(
- Comparison of serum humoral responses induced by oral immunization with the hepatitis B virus core antigen and the cholera toxin B subunit
- Orientation of bovine CTL responses towards PIM, an antibody-inducing surface molecule of Theileria parva, by DNA subunit immunization
- A novel system for heterologous expression of flavocytochrome c in phototrophic bacteria using the Allochromatium vinosum rbcA promoter.
- Overproduction, purification and novel redox properties of the dihaem cytochrome c, NapB, from Haemophilus influenzae.
- A membrane-bound flavocytochrome-c sulfide dehydrogenase from the purple phototrophic sulfur bacterium Ectothiorhodospira vacuolata.
- Two FCSD flavoproteins involved in sulfur metabolism and a thiosulfate utilization gene cluster from the green phototrophic bacterium, Chlorobium limicola (strain Tassajara).