- Transient receptor potential channels in intestinal inflammation : what is the impact of cigarette smoking?
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- End-of-life care and quality of dying in 23 acute geriatric hospital wards in Flanders, Belgium
- Biological recovery of platinum complexes from diluted aqueous streams by axenic cultures
- Norms and standards or detention conditions in Europe, a need for a harder approach?
- Silencing CHALCONE SYNTHASE in maize impedes the incorporation of tricin into lignin and increases lignin content
- The database of the PREDICTS (Projecting Responses of Ecological Diversity In Changing Terrestrial Systems) project
- The genomic landscape of balanced cytogenetic abnormalities associated with human congenital anomalies
- European detention norms and standards: a policy-making perspective
Norm and standard setting for the detention of asylum seekers in Europe : the Council of Europe and the European Union as two different stories of a cosmopolitan outlook?
2017) Mensenrechten en opsporing, terrorisme en migratie. In Update in de Criminologie 8. p.105-124 Mark(