- Children’s rights law in the global human rights landscape : isolation, inspiration, integration?
- Microbial community dynamics and response to plant growth-promoting microorganisms in the rhizosphere of four common food crops cultivated in hydroponics
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- Training doctor-minded interpreters and interpreter-minded doctors: first insights into the benefits of collaborative practice in interpreter training.
Enhancing academic reading skills through extensive reading
2017) SOUTHERN AFRICAN LINGUISTICS AND APPLIED LANGUAGE STUDIES . 35(1). p.17-40 Mark(
- Inspiration for children’s human rights from indigenous peoples’ rights
- Maternal-child co-participation in physical activity-related behaviours : prevalence and cross-sectional associations with mothers and children’s objectively assessed physical activity levels
- TBK1 mutation spectrum in an extended European patient cohort with frontotemporal dementia and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- THE INVOLVEMENT OF SUBCORTICAL GREY MATTER IN GRAMMATICAL PROCESSING: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW
- Language discordance and technological mediation in healthcare service encounters : a contrastive experiment