- Autocrine embryotropins revisited : how do embryos talk to each other in vitro when cultured in groups?
- Increased protein stability and decreased protein turnover in the Caenorhabditis elegans Ins/IGF-1 daf-2 mutant
- The cell cycle biomarkers: promising research, but do not oversell them
- Transient hepatic overexpression of insulin-like growth factor 2 induces free cholesterol and lipid droplet formation
- Wound-healing markers after autologous and allogeneic epithelial-like stem cell treatment
- Preeclampsia transforms membrane N-glycome in human placenta
Nuclear hormone receptor DHR96 mediates the resistance to xenobiotics but not the increased lifespan of insulin-mutant Drosophila
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(5). p.1321-1326 Mark(
- Tissue inhibitor metalloproteinase-2 (TIMP-2)∙IGF-binding protein-7 (IGFBP7) levels are associated with adverse long-term outcomes in patients with AKI
- Differential gene expression in European glass eels (Anguilla anguilla): a genetic basis of the head shape dimorphism?
- Effects of tail suspension on serum testosterone and molecular targets regulating muscle mass