The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Multiple oscillations during the Lateglacial as recorded in a multi-proxy, high-resolution record of the Moervaart palaeolake (NW Belgium)
- Toward a unified framework for research on instructions and other messages: An introduction to the special section on the power of instructions.
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) of the inferior frontal cortex affects the 'social scaling' of extrapersonal space depending on perspective-taking ability
- Efficient and robust wave overtopping estimation for impermeable coastal structures in shallow foreshores using SWASH
- On the need for augmented appraisal degrees to handle experience-based evaluations
- A four-gene promoter methylation marker panel consisting of GREM1, NEURL, LAD1, and NEFH predicts survival of clear cell renal cell cancer patients
- Tracking dynamic interactions between structural and functional connectivity : a TMS/EEG-dMRI study
- Development and validation of a patient-reported outcome measure in vitiligo : the Self Assessment Vitiligo Extent Score (SA-VES)
- Meeting report: Vitiligo Global Issues Consensus Conference Workshop 'Outcome measurement instruments' and Vitiligo International Symposium, Rome, Nov 30-Dec 3rd