- Immunomodulating mechanism of oral ß-glucans in pigs could be hampered by the epithelial mucosal barrier
- Cell type-specific differences in β-glucan recognition and signalling in porcine innate immune cells
- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, can we predict when and for whom?
- Assessment of plasma anti-elastin antibodies for use as a diagnostic aid for chronic progressive lymphoedema in Belgian Draught Horses
- Maternal immunity enhances systemic recall immune responses upon oral immunization of piglets with F4 fimbriae
- Oral passive immunization with seeds producing heavy-chain-only IgAs prevents enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infection in piglets
- A cocktail of in vitro efficient phages is not a guarantee for in vivo therapeutic results against avian colibacillosis
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- Analysis of the mucosal immune responses induced by single and trickle infections with the bovine abomasal nematode Ostertagia ostertagi
- Interleukin-6 dynamics as a basis for an early-warning monitor for sepsis and inflammation in individual pigs