- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, can we predict when and for whom?
- Assessment of plasma anti-elastin antibodies for use as a diagnostic aid for chronic progressive lymphoedema in Belgian Draught Horses
- Maternal immunity enhances systemic recall immune responses upon oral immunization of piglets with F4 fimbriae
- A cocktail of in vitro efficient phages is not a guarantee for in vivo therapeutic results against avian colibacillosis
- Vaccines against enteric E.coli infections in animals
- Susceptibility of avian pathogenic Escherichia coli from laying hens in Belgium to antibiotics and disinfectants and integron prevalence
- Isolation and genotyping of viable Toxoplasma gondii from sheep and goats in Ethiopia destined for human consumption
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- Analysis of the mucosal immune responses induced by single and trickle infections with the bovine abomasal nematode Ostertagia ostertagi
- Interleukin-6 dynamics as a basis for an early-warning monitor for sepsis and inflammation in individual pigs