- Recent past (1979-2014) and future (2070-2099) isoprene fluxes over Europe simulated with the MEGAN-MOHYCAN model
- The CORDEX.be initiative as a foundation for climate services in Belgium
- Reinitialised versus continuous regional climate simulations using ALARO-0 coupled to the land surface model SURFEXv5
- Modeling the effect of management under environmental change on the environmental impact and provided services of an ecosystem: a case study of a Scots pine forest
- Local impact analysis of climate change on precipitation extremes : are high-resolution climate models needed for realistic simulations?
- Validation of the ALARO-0 model within the EURO-CORDEX framework
- High resolution isoprene emissions over Europe in past and future climate
- Environmental impact assessment and monetary ecosystem service valuation of an ecosystem under different future environmental change and management scenarios : a case study of a Scots pine forest
- Future climate of Brussels and Paris for the 2050s under the A1B scenario
Musical agency reduces perceived exertion during strenuous physical performence.
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(44). p.17784-17789 Mark(