- Gradients in biodiversity and macroalgal wrack decomposition rate across a macrotidal, ultradissipative sandy beach
- The Belgian sandy beach ecosystem: a review
Beach nourishment: an ecologically sound coastal defence alternative? A review
2006) AQUATIC CONSERVATION-MARINE AND FRESHWATER ECOSYSTEMS. 16(4). p.419-435 Mark(
- Nematode assemblages from European sandy beaches: diversity, zonation patterns and tourist impacts / Tom Gheskiere.
- Meiofauna as descriptor of tourism-induced changes at sandy beaches
- Nematodes from wave-dominated sandy beaches: diversity, zonation patterns and testing of the isocommunities concept
- Horizontal zonation patterns and feeding structure of marine nematode assemblages on a macrotidal, ultra-dissipative sandy beach (De Panne, Belgium)
- Nematode assemblages from subtidal sandbanks in the Southern Bight of the North Sea: effect of small sedimentological differences.
- The sandy beach meiofauna and free-living nematodes from De Panne (Belgium).
- The meiobenthos of subtidal sandbanks on the Belgian Continental Shelf (Southern Bight of the North Sea).