- Model-based process analysis in continuous manufacturing of pharmaceuticals : calibration of a fluid bed dryer model
- Development of a population balance model of a pharmaceutical drying process and testing of solution methods
- Reduction of a mechanistic drying model of pharmaceutical granules for inclusion in a population balance model with continuous growth term
- Application of global sensitivity analysis as preparatory step for reduction of a drying model of pharmaceutical granules
Mechanistic modelling of the drying behaviour of single pharmaceutical granules
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 80(3). p.682-689 Mark(
- Evaluation of an ASM1 model calibration procedure on a municipal-industrial wastewater treatment plant.
- Anoxic activated sludge monitoring with combined nitrate and titrimetric measurements.
- Model-based interpretation of titrimetric data to estimate aerobic carbon source degradation kinetics
- Modeling aerobic carbon source degradation processes using titrimetric data and combined respirometric-titrimetric data: Structural and practical identifiability.
- Calibration of activated sludge models: A critical review of experimental designs.