- Preferred and actual involvement of advanced lung cancer patients and their families in end-of-life decision making: a multicenter study in 13 hospitals in Flanders, Belgium
- Expressed wishes and incidence of euthanasia in advanced lung cancer patients
- The effect of clinical covariates on the diagnostic and prognostic value of soluble mesothelin and megakaryocyte potentiating factor
- Are patients' preferences for information and participation in medical decision-making being met?: interview study with lung cancer patients
- Serial measurements of mesothelioma serum biomarkers in asbestos-exposed individuals: a prospective longitudinal cohort study
- Soluble mesothelin, megakaryocyte potentiating factor, and osteopontin as markers of patient response and outcome in mesothelioma
Diagnostic performance of soluble mesothelin and megakaryocyte potentiating factor in mesothelioma
2010) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 181(6). p.620-625 Mark(
- Preferences of patients with advanced lung cancer regarding the involvement of family and others in medical decision-making
- Neural mechanisms in asthma.
- Trovafloxacin concentrations in airway fluids of patients with severe community-acquired pneumonia.