- Children’s rights law in the global human rights landscape : isolation, inspiration, integration?
- Photoinduced Cross-Linking of Short Furan-Modified DNA on Surfaces
- Fat Tissue Accretion in Children and Adolescents: Interplay between Food Responsiveness, Gender, and the Home Availability of Snacks
- Microbial community dynamics and response to plant growth-promoting microorganisms in the rhizosphere of four common food crops cultivated in hydroponics
- Validation of a DNA methylation-mutation urine assay to select patients with hematuria for cystoscopy
- Training doctor-minded interpreters and interpreter-minded doctors: first insights into the benefits of collaborative practice in interpreter training.
- Language discordance and technological mediation in healthcare service encounters : a contrastive experiment
- THE INVOLVEMENT OF SUBCORTICAL GREY MATTER IN GRAMMATICAL PROCESSING: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
Enhancing academic reading skills through extensive reading
2017) SOUTHERN AFRICAN LINGUISTICS AND APPLIED LANGUAGE STUDIES . 35(1). p.17-40 Mark(