A comparison of two low-calorie sweeteners and sugar in dark chocolate on sensory attributes and emotional conceptualisations
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCES AND NUTRITION. 69(3). p.344-357 Mark(
- Consumers' perception of GM-free labelled foods: A sensory experiment
- Farmers’ adoption of agricultural innovations: A systematic review on willingness to pay studies.
- Identifying key network characteristics for agricultural innovation: A multisectoral case study approach
- Emoji as a tool for measuring children's emotions when tasting food
- Mobile phone adoption in agri-food sector : are farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa connected?
- Constraints for future cocoa production in Ghana
- Towards nutrition sensitive agriculture. Actor readiness to reduce food and nutrient losses or wastes along the dairy value chain in Uganda
- GM biofortified crops : potential effects on targeting the micronutrient intake gap in human populations
- Chinese consumers and European beer : associations between attribute importance, socio-demographics, and consumption