- Inhibition of Salmonella typhimurium by medium-chain fatty acids in an in vitro simulation of the porcine cecum
Paenibacillus lactis sp nov., isolated from raw and heat-treated milk
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 54(3). p.885-891 Mark(
- Diversity of activated sludge bacteria receiving the 3-chloroaniline-degradative plasmid pC1gfp
- Synergistic degradation of linuron by a bacterial consortium and isolation of a single linuron-degrading Variovorax strain
- Characterisation of metal-resistant and chloroaromatics-degrading bacteria
- Polyphasic identification of Bacillus and Brevibacillus strains from clinical, dairy and industrial specimens and proposal of Brevibacillus invocatus sp nov.
- Enterovibrio norvegicus gen. nov., sp. nov., isolated from the gut of turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) larvae: a new member of the family Vibrionaceae.
- Burkholderia tuberum sp. nov. and Burkholderia phymatum sp. nov., nodulate the roots of tropical legumes.
- Bacillus luciferensis sp. nov., from volcanic soil on Candlemas Island, South Sandwich archipelago.
- Characterization of unusual bacteria isolated from respiratory secretions of cystic fibrosis patients and description of Inquilinus limosus gen. nov., sp nov.