- Inhibition of Salmonella typhimurium by medium-chain fatty acids in an in vitro simulation of the porcine cecum
Paenibacillus lactis sp nov., isolated from raw and heat-treated milk
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 54(3). p.885-891 Mark(
- Synergistic degradation of linuron by a bacterial consortium and isolation of a single linuron-degrading Variovorax strain
- Characterisation of metal-resistant and chloroaromatics-degrading bacteria
- Diversity of activated sludge bacteria receiving the 3-chloroaniline-degradative plasmid pC1gfp
- Characterization of unusual bacteria isolated from respiratory secretions of cystic fibrosis patients and description of Inquilinus limosus gen. nov., sp nov.
- Diversity of 3-chloroaniline and 3,4-dichloroaniline degrading bacteria isolated from three different soils and involvement of their plasmids in chloroaniline degradation.
- Polymerase chain reaction identification of Bacillus sporothermodurans from dairy sources.
- Diversity of transconjugants that acquired plasmid pJP4 or pEMT1 after inoculation of a donor strain in the A- and B-horizon of an agricultural soil and description of Burkholderia hospita sp nov and Burkholderia terricola sp nov.
- Burkholderia tuberum sp. nov. and Burkholderia phymatum sp. nov., nodulate the roots of tropical legumes.