- Which factors predict overall survival in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with abiraterone acetate post-docetaxel?
Abiraterone acetate post-docetaxel for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer in the Belgian compassionate use program
2016) UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY-SEMINARS AND ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS. 34(6). p.254.e7-254.e13 Mark(
- Phase II study of dual phosphoinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) and mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) inhibitor BEZ235 in patients with locally advanced or metastatic transitional cell carcinoma
- Evaluation of abiraterone acetate post-docetaxel in the Belgian compassionate use program
- Phase II study of everolimus in patients with locally advanced or metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelial tract: clinical activity, molecular response, and biomarkers
- Angiogenesis-related cytokines as potential predictive biomarkers in a phase II trial evaluating everolimus efficacy in locally advanced or metastatic transitional carcinoma cell
- Fulvestrant (Faslodex (TM)) in advanced breast cancer: clinical experience from a Belgian cooperative study
- Fulvestrant in heavily pretreated patients with advanced breast cancer: a Belgium cooperative study.