- European contribution to the study of ROS : a summary of the findings and prospects for the future from the COST action BM1203 (EU-ROS)
Erythropoietin-induced changes in brain gene expression reveal induction of synaptic plasticity genes in experimental stroke
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(24). p.9617-9622 Mark(
- Inhibition of nuclear factor-kappa B by a nitro-derivative of flurbiprofen: A possible mechanism for antiinflammatory and antiproliferative effect
- Identification of proteins undergoing glutathionylation in oxidatively stressed hepatocytes and hepatoma cells
Identification by redox proteomics of glutathionylated proteins in oxidatively stressed human T lymphocytes.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(6). p.3505-3510 Mark(
- TNF receptor p55 plays a major role in centrally mediated increases of serum IL-6 and corticosterone after intracerebroventricular injection of TNF.
- The protective role of interleukin-10 in endotoxin shock