Pragmatics fragmented: the factor structure of the Dutch Children's Communication Checklist (CCC)
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LANGUAGE & COMMUNICATION DISORDERS. 44(5). p.549-574 Mark(
- Intra-individual variability in ADHD, autism spectrum disorders and Tourette's syndrome
- The relationship of working memory, inhibition, and response variability in child psychopathology
- Executive functioning in children with an autism spectrum disorder: Can we differentiate within the spectrum?
- Can the children's communication checklist differentiate autism spectrum subtypes?
- ADHD subtypes: do they differ in their executive functioning profile?
- Executive functioning in children with autism and Tourette syndrome
- How specific are executive functioning deficits in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and autism?
- Can the Children's Communication Checklist differentiate between children with autism, children with ADHD, and normal controls?