- Comparison of urinary amino acids and trace elements (copper, zinc and manganese) of recent neurolathyrism patients and healthy controls from Ethiopia
- Neurolathyrism risk depends on type of grass pea preparation and on mixing with cereals and antioxidants
- Food-aid cereals to reduce neurolathyrism related to grass-pea preparations during famine
ABO blood groups, grass pea preparation, and neurolathyrism in Ethiopia
2002) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 96(6). p.700-703 Mark(
- Pattern and associated factors of the neurolathyrism epidemic in Ethiopia.
- Neurolathyrism in Ethiopia: assessment and comparison of knowledge and attitude of health workers and rural inhabitants
- Epidemic of neurolathyrism in Ethiopia.