- Comparison of urinary amino acids and trace elements (copper, zinc and manganese) of recent neurolathyrism patients and healthy controls from Ethiopia
- Neurolathyrism risk depends on type of grass pea preparation and on mixing with cereals and antioxidants
- Food-aid cereals to reduce neurolathyrism related to grass-pea preparations during famine
- Neurolathyrism in Ethiopia: assessment and comparison of knowledge and attitude of health workers and rural inhabitants
ABO blood groups, grass pea preparation, and neurolathyrism in Ethiopia
2002) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 96(6). p.700-703 Mark(
- Pattern and associated factors of the neurolathyrism epidemic in Ethiopia.
- Epidemic of neurolathyrism in Ethiopia.