- Oligosaccharide binding in family 8 glycosidases: Crystal structures of active-site mutants of the beta-1,4-xylanase pXyl from Pseudoaltermonas haloplanktis TAH3a in complex with substrate and product
- Study of the active site residues of a glycoside hydrolase family 8 xylanase
- The structure of a cold-adapted family 8 xylanase at 1.3 angstrom resolution - Structural adaptations to cold and investigation of the active site
- Crystal structures of a psychrophilic metalloprotease reveal new insights into catalysis by cold-adapted proteases
- A novel family 8 xylanase, functional and physicochemical characterization.
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of a xylanase from the psychrophile Pseudoalteromonas haloplanktis.
Purification, physico-chemical characterization and sequence of a heat labile alkaline metalloprotease isolated from a psychrophilic Pseudomonas species.
2000) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND MOLECULAR ENZYMOLOGY. 1479(1-2). p.265-274 Mark(
- A DNA ligase from the psychrophile Pseudoalteromonas haloplanktis gives insights into the adaptation of proteins to low temperatures.
- Xylanase from the psychrophilic yeast Cryptococcus adeliae.
- Characterization of the C-terminal propeptide involved in bacterial wall spanning of alpha-amylase from the psychrophile Alteromonas haloplanctis.