- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Bridging the divide between functional and cognitive psychology.
- Riding the waves: a functional-cognitive perspective on the relations among behavior therapy, cognitive behavior therapy, and acceptance and commitment therapy
- A pilot study of the relations within which hearing voices participates : towards a functional distinction between voice hearers and controls
- Endothelial LRP1 transports amyloid-β1-42 across the blood-brain barrier
- Bantu lexical reconstruction
- EMAS recommendations for conditions in the workplace for menopausal women
- The relationship between theory of mind and relational frame theory: Convergence of perspective-taking measures.
Comparing palliative care in care homes across Europe (PACE): protocol of a cross-sectional study of deceased residents in 6 EU countries
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 17(6). p.566.e1-566.e7 Mark(
- A model of care for healthy menopause and ageing : EMAS position statement