- Evidence for placental compensation in cattle
- Plasma cortisol concentrations in Holstein Friesian and Belgian Blue newborn calves born by different types of delivery
- Pancreatic β-cell function differs between newborn Belgian Blue and Holstein calves
- Mode of delivery is associated with different hematological profiles in the newborn calf
Shade as protection against heat stress for beef cattle on pasture?
2012) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 77(1). p.111-115 Mark(
- De herhaalbaarheid van bekkenmetingen van Belgisch Witblauwe runderen met de pelvimeter van Rice en de verschillen tussen deze metingen rond het afkalftijdstip
- Effect of dietary physical structure on animal performance and lesions in the ruminal wall and feet of Belgian Blue double-muscled bulls
- Comparison of beef flavoured and related compounds between cows and young bulls as influenced by ageing
- A methodology for the calculation of farm level nitrogen and phosphorus balances in Flemish agriculture
- Minimal dietary physical structure level for Belgian Blue double-muscled finishing bulls.