- The local response of global descriptors
- An explicit approach to conceptual density functional theory descriptors of arbitrary order
- The multi-centre bond index as a measure of aromaticity: Is aromaticity a multidimensional concept?.
- Aromaticity in heterocyclic analogues of benzene: comprehensive analysis of structural aspects, electron delocalization and magnetic characteristics
- How does aromaticity rule the thermodynamic stability of hydroporphyrins?
- Correlation between electron delocalization and ring currents in all metallic 'aromatic' compounds
- Multidimensionality of delocalization indices and nucleus independent chemical shifts in polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons II: proof of further non-locality
- Electrostatic Potentials from Self-Consistent Hirshfeld Atomic Charges
THE CLOSE RELATION BETWEEN CYCLIC DELOCALIZATION, ENERGY EFFECTS OF CYCLES AND AROMATICITY
2009) COLLECTION OF CZECHOSLOVAK CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS. 74(1). p.147-166 Mark(
- PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATION OF THE SELF-CONSISTENT HIRSHFELD ATOMS-IN-MOLECULES METHOD