- What does normal tendon structure look like? : new insights into tissue characterization in the Achilles tendon
- Galactosylsphingamides: new α-GalCer analogues to probe the F’-pocket of CD1d
- The compelling urge to misbehave : do impulse purchases instigate unethical consumer behavior?
- State versus trait : validating state assessment of child and parental catastrophic thinking about child pain
Greenhouse Gas Mitigation and Renewable Energy Production through Farm-Scale Anaerobic Digestion - Potential for Flanders and the European Union
2017) Communications in Agricultural and Applied Biological Sciences. 82(4). p.127-128 Mark(
- Is Achilles tendon blood flow related to foot pronation?
- EV-TRACK : transparent reporting and centralizing knowledge in extracellular vesicle research
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain
- Reconstructing Early Neolithic paleogeography: EMI-vased subsurface modeling and chronological modeling of Holocene peat below the Lower Scheldt floodplain in NW Belgium
- Pocket Power! - Increasing the potential of anaerobic digestion at farm-scale