- Variability in smallholders' irrigation water values: study in North-West Province, South Africa
- The impact of the water rights system on smallholder irrigators' willingness to pay for water in Limpopo province, South Africa
Valuing improvements in the water rights system in South Africa: a contingent ranking approach
2010) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN WATER RESOURCES ASSOCIATION. 46(6). p.1133-1144 Mark(
- Willingness to pay for water and water rights definition: study among smallholder irrigators in Limpopo province, South Africa
- Estimating the impacts of water pricing on smallholder irrigators in North West Province, South Africa
- Simulation of the effects of water pricing scenarios on smallholder irrigators in South Africa
- A new methodology for assessing the impact of water pricing scenarios: case study of small-scale irrigation schemes in South Africa.