- Genomic and phenotypic characterization of the species Acinetobacter venetianus
- Genomes analysis and bacteria identification : the use of overlapping genes as molecular markers
- The genome sequence of the hydrocarbon-degrading Acinetobacter venetianus VE-C3
- Molecular and phenotypic characterization of Acinetobacter strains able to degrade diesel fuel
- Draft genome sequence of the hydrocarbon-degrading and emulsan-producing strain Acinetobacter venetianus RAG-1T
- Exploring the evolutionary dynamics of plasmids: the Acinetobacter pan-plasmidome
- Identification of species of the Burkholderia cepacia complex by sequence analysis of the hisA gene
- From the primordial soup to the latest universal common ancestor
Description of Acinetobacter venetianus ex Di Cello et al. 1997 sp nov.
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 59. p.1376-1381 Mark(
- Oil-degrading Acinetobacter strain RAG-1 and strains described as 'Acinetobacter venetianus sp nov.' belong to the same genomic species.